Take an International flight to Santiago - Chile plus a 3 hours 30 minutes domestic flight to Punta Arenas (PUQ). Then drive 240 kms (2 hours and 30 minutes to Puerto Natales (during Chilean summer, flights to Puerto Natales (PNT) are available, shortening the transfer time from Punta Arenas to only 10 minutes navigation to the Estancia). From Puerto Natales, take our private boat (10 mins) to cross a narrow fjord.
If you travel from Argentina, take an international flight from El Calafate airport (FTE) - Argentina. From there you will need to drive or take public transport to Puerto Natales, Chile (4 hours including customs). Once in Puerto Natales, take our private boat that crosses a narrow fjord to arrive to Estancia Bahia Esperanza.
Our lodge team will coordinate the boat crossing from Puerto Natales .
Please note that Patagonia's weather is unpredictable, so sometimes plans and logistics may change due to weather conditions, but this is Patagonia!
Distance from main tourist attractions:
- Puerto Natales: 10 minutes.
- The Singular Patagonia Hotel: 8 minutes.
- Puerto Natales' airport: 20 minutes.
- Milodon cave: 30 minutes.
- Torres del Paine National Park: 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- Punta Arenas: 3 hours and 45 minutes.
- Punta Arenas' airport: 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- El Calafate: 4 hours and 30 minutes (including customs).